Our Goal Is To Help Businesses Service and Retain More Customers!
Neighborhood Money Saver is a community magazine focused on bringing the best discounts, and coupons to your local neighborhood. Attract new and existing customers to increase sales, revenue, and profits, while obtaining a larger market share. Coupons are good for both consumers and business owners alike. Consumers save money using coupons, while business owners benefit from increased traffic. Since it is digest size it can conveniently slip into a pocket, purse, or glove compartment.
Advertise with Neighborhood Money Saver to grow your business!!!
Neighborhood Money Saver is a full color, gloss paper, digest size, coupon magazine that will be directly mailed to 60,000 Residential Households in Monmouth County (NJ). We feature a variety of advertisers, including but not limited to restaurants, retail stores, home improvement, professional services, and entertainment.
Reaching the customer is what advertising is all about. Bringing in new customers, reaching new residents, and re-establishing existing customer relationships are all benefits of offering coupons. Coupons will help you build store traffic whether you are well established or just starting a new business.
Unlike many other forms of advertising, coupons are measurable and trackable. Simply count the coupons your customers have redeemed to judge the effectiveness of your offer.
What Can We Do For You?
We are a full service marketing agency dedicated to helping you promote and grow your business while helping families in your neighborhood save money on goods, food and services. We provide your business with excellent and affordable advertising that will reach thousands of residents in your trade area through direct mail. We take care of the custom designed artwork for your business and then mail your message to families right in your backyard.
Why Direct Mail?
- Direct mail advertising is the most popular advertising medium in dollar terms.
- Direct mail advertising is the most effective advertising medium for generating new customers and increasing business
- 86.5% of recipients open direct mail advertisements.
- 72.5% of recipients frequently or occasionally use direct mail advertisements to buy products and services.
- According to the U.S Postal service, 74% of Americans immediately read or look at advertising they receive in the mail.
- According to national studies 90% of your business comes from within 7 miles of your front door. Targeting to your local market is the best marketing strategy.
- Direct Mail coupons have twice the redemption rate of other media coupons.
- Direct Mail connects in ways other media can’t match.
- 94% of all consumers use direct mail coupons!
- 40% of all consumers receiving coupons share them with relatives or friends!
- Coupons increase market share and customer traffic, thereby increasing sales!
Coupons Work !
- Coupon Marketing is a powerful marketing vehicle!
- Coupon Marketing is very trackable and easily measured.
- Over two billion coupons were redeemed last year!
- Coupon Magazines have a shelf life that lasts 6-8 weeks in the home, which gives your message repeat exposure and more time to generate response.
A.C. Neilsen, Clearing House
Frankel and Co., A.C. Neilsen and Research Advantage Inc.